Need to transfer to a new participant?
We understand things change and life happens. Recitals get scheduled, ankles get twisted, and birthdays are remembered. Therefore, if you need to change your wave time, the date of your event, or let a friend run in your place- we allow you to do so. You’ll only pay the difference in price and will not be asked to pay a separate change fee.
Here's how to do so:
1. Log in to your EventSprout account from a computer (transfers are not currently available on mobile devices).
2. To Log in, enter the email address and password you used to purchase your registration. If you've forgotten your password, click Forgot Your Password?
- On May 27th, 2015, an EventSprout account was created for every Warrior using the email address you used while signing up. To create or reset your password, please head HERE and click, "Forgot Password."
3. Once logged into your account, you will see all of your upcoming events. Find the specific registration you want to transfer & click on the Edit Details button to the right.
- If you are transferring a member of your group, simply edit their information in the "Additional Participants" section by backspacing through the old information and entering the new participant's information. If you are transferring your registration, follow the steps below!
4. Click the Transfer Registration button on the upper right side of the event.
5. Enter the New Participant’s email address.
6. Enter your credit card information to pay the transfer fee.
- The transfer fee is any difference in price from when you originally purchased your registration to what the event registration currently costs.
7. Click on the green Transfer Registration button at the bottom of the page.
8. The new participant will have 96 hours to accept the registration and create an EventSprout account-- unless the transfer deadline occurs first. This transfer deadline will be at 5pm CST on the Thursday before the event; please note that all packets are made and shipped out on the Wednesday prior to the race. If your transfer is made on Wednesday or Thursday, please bring a copy of your confirmation email and make our packet pick-up staff aware of the change.
- Note: To process any transfer you are required to pay the difference in price from what you originally paid to what the event currently costs. This is a standard fee for every registration and we cannot waive this, as we must remain consistent with all participants.
Transfer "Need to knows":
- All requests must be submitted prior to the Transfer & Registration deadline listed on your location’s page. This date will be at 5pm CST on the Thursday before the event; please note that all packets are made and shipped out on the Wednesday prior to the race. If your transfer is made on Wednesday or Thursday, please bring a copy of your confirmation email and make our packet pick-up staff aware of the change.
- Transfers made in the three weeks prior to an event will not affect the name printed on the participant bib, as bibs are printed three weeks prior to each event.
- Only the person who paid for the original registration may complete a transfer.
- All transfers to another event or person require a transfer fee of any difference in event price (current event price- original price paid). All transfers between event days or wave times are free of charge and can be completed by editing your event information on EventSprout.com. Red Frog Events reserves the right to change the transfer fee at any time.
- Transfer fees may be waived in the case of military deployment upon submittal of deployment orders HERE.
- Participants have had success selling registrations on Craigslist or posting registrations to our Facebook page. If you are selling your registration, you will need to officially transfer the registration to the new recipient in EventSprout, or they will not be able to pick up the packet on site. Warrior Dash does not take any responsibility for transactions made between third parties.