How do I know my wave time?
Your wave time will be listed in your confirmation email and in your EventSprout account. You can resend your confirmation by clicking HERE. If you search your inbox for an email from email@example.com, the subject line should read "Warrior Dash Confirmation."
How do I change my wave time?
1. Log in to your EventSprout account.
2. Enter the email address and password you used to purchase your registration. If you've forgotten your password, click I FORGOT MY PASSWORD.
- On May 27th, 2015, an EventSprout account was created for every Warrior using the email address you used while signing up. To create or reset your password, please head HERE and click, "I Forgot My Password."
3. Once logged into your account, you will see all of your upcoming events. Find the specific registration you want to transfer & click on the Edit Details button to the right.
4. Head to the section titled Registered Date and Time.
- Note: When changing the day of your event or your wave time, your entire group is moved. We are unable to separate group orders so one change affects everyone.
- Note: If you are moving into a preferred wave time, please give us a call at 312-262-6099 so that we can complete the transfer for you.
The wave I want is full. Can you squeeze me in?
No, we cannot. Due to safety and liability reasons, as well as in the interest of preventing backups and promoting course flow, we cannot overfill wave times under any circumstances, even if you are just one person. Your best option is to keep an eye on our website to see if any additional spots open up. Unfortunately, there is no waiting list in place for wave changes so it's in your best interest to act quickly should the opportunity arise.
I don't have an EventSprout account. What do I do?
On May 27th, 2015, an EventSprout account was created for every Warrior using the email address you used while signing up. To create or reset your password, please head HERE and click, "I Forgot My Password."