- Your photo ID*
- Appropriate footwear is highly recommended! Note: You will get muddy.
- Spending money for extra beer, food, entertainment, apparel, and merchandise. We accept Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit cards. (Please note--Warrior Dash is going "cashless" in 2017! Please plan accordingly).
- A signed copy of our participant waiver. Click HERE to print yours. For a waiver in Spanish, please contact us HERE.
*If you or your child do not have a photo ID, you must still provide proof of your identity and verification of your age. (We need to know you're old enough to run and that you are who you claim to be). You may consider bringing a combination of the options listed below.
For identity we will accept photocopies of your:
- Student ID
- Membership Card
For age verification we will accept photocopies of your:
- Birth Certificate
The following items will not be permitted at Warrior Dash:
- No outside food or beverage items
- No tents or canopies
- No alcohol or flasks
- No coolers
- No glass containers
- No illegal substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No illegal or unauthorized vending
- No knives or weapons of any kind
- No flammable lanterns or fire of any kind
- No fireworks or any types of explosives
- No skateboards, scooters, or personalized motor vehicles
- No outside cans or cups
- No soliciting
- No charcoal, propane, or gasoline
- No grills or cooking devices
**All items are subject to search and the Prohibited Items List is subject to change