We understand things change and life happens. Therefore, if you need to let a friend run in your place, we allow you to do so. You’ll only pay the difference in price and will not be asked to pay a separate change fee. Here's how:
Transferring your Registration to a New Participant:
1. Log in to your EventSprout account from a computer (transfers are not currently available on mobile devices).
2. To Log in, enter the email address and password you used to purchase your registration. If you've forgotten your password, click Forgot Your Password?
- On May 27th, 2015, an EventSprout account was created for every Warrior using the email address you used while signing up. To create or reset your password, please head HERE and click, "Forgot Password."
3. Once logged into your account, you will see all of your upcoming events. Find the specific registration you want to transfer & click on the Edit Details button to the right.
- If you are transferring a member of your group, simply edit their information in the "Additional Participants" section. If you are transferring your registration, follow the steps below!
4. Click the Transfer Registration button on the upper right side of the event.
5. Enter the New Participant’s email address.
6. Enter your credit card information to pay any difference in price (if the price has increased).
- Your original registration costs will act as a credit towards the new registration. If the price has increased since you originally registered, you'll be prompted to pay any difference in price (minus processing fees).
7. Click on the green Transfer Registration button at the bottom of the page.
8. The new participant will have 96 hours to accept the registration and create an EventSprout account-- unless the transfer deadline occurs first. This transfer deadline will be at 5pm CST on the Thursday before the event; please note that all packets are made and sent to the respective Warrior Dash location on the Wednesday prior to the race. If your transfer is made on Wednesday or Thursday, please bring a copy of your confirmation email and make our packet pick-up staff aware of the change.
- Note: When completing a transfer, your original registration costs act as a credit towards a new registration. If the event has increased in price since you originally registered, you pay the difference in price for each transfer.
Transfer Need To Knows:
- All requests must be submitted prior to the Transfer & Registration deadline listed on your location’s page. This date will be at 5pm CST on the Thursday before the event; please note that all packets are made and sent to the respective Warrior Dash location on the Wednesday prior to the race. If your transfer is made on Wednesday or Thursday, please bring a copy of your confirmation email and make our packet pick-up staff aware of the change.
- Only the person who paid for the original registration may complete a transfer.
- When completing a transfer your previous registration costs are automatically applied towards the new registration and you are only required to pay any difference in price (if the event has increased in price). All transfers between event days or wave times are free of charge and can be completed by editing your event information on EventSprout.com.
- Participants have had success selling registrations on Craigslist or posting registrations to our Facebook If you are selling your registration, you will need to officially transfer the registration to the new recipient in EventSprout, or they will not be able to pick up the packet on site. Warrior Dash does not take any responsibility for transactions made between third parties.
- Red Frog Events reserves the right to change these policies and related fees at anytime.