As set forth in the terms and conditions agreed to by each participant during the registration process, we do not offer refunds under any circumstance.
However, we understand things change and life happens. Therefore, if you need to change your wave time, the date of your event, or let a friend run in your place- we allow you to do so. You’ll only pay the difference in price and will not be asked to pay a separate change fee.
For more information on how to transfer, please see the link that corresponds with your situation:
Transfer "Need To Knows":
- All requests must be submitted prior to the Transfer & Registration deadline listed on your location’s page. This date will be at 5pm CST on the Thursday before the event; please note that all packets are made and sent out to the respective location on the Wednesday prior to the race. If your transfer is made on Wednesday or Thursday, please bring a copy of your confirmation email and make our packet pick-up staff aware of the change.
- Only the person who paid for the original registration may complete a transfer.
- When completing a transfer your previous registration costs are automatically applied towards the new registration and you are only required to pay any difference in price (if the event has increased in price). All transfers between event days (if applicable) or wave times are free of charge and can be completed by editing your event information on EventSprout.com.
- Participants have had success selling registrations on Craigslist or posting registrations to our Facebook If you are selling your registration, you will need to officially transfer the registration to the new recipient in EventSprout, or they will not be able to pick up the packet on site. Warrior Dash does not take any responsibility for transactions made between third parties.
- Red Frog Events reserves the right to change these policies and related fees at anytime.