You may transfer your registration to any event currently listed on our Locations Tab. We cannot, however, transfer you to an event that has not been announced yet. This is because we cannot guarantee we'll be back until a venue signs a contract with our team. To change the location of your event- you’ll only pay the difference in price and will not be asked to pay a separate change fee.
Transferring your Registration to a New Event:
1. Log in to your EventSprout account.
2. Enter the email address and password you used to purchase your registration. If you've forgotten your password, click I Forgot My Password.
- On May 27th, 2015, an EventSprout account was created for every Warrior using the email address you used while signing up. If this is your first time logging into EventSprout, you will need to activate your account by setting up a password. To create or reset your password, please head HERE and click, "I Forgot My Password." You will need to enter your email address that you used to register for the race, and you will be sent a link to create/reset the password.
3. Once logged into your account, you will see all of your upcoming events. Find the specific registration you want to transfer & click on the View Order button to the right.
- Only the buyer that purchased the registrations is able to transfer the group to a new event.
- When changing events, your entire group is moved. We are unable to separate group orders so one change affects everyone.
4. Click the Change Event button on the top of the page under your order number.
5. Select the new event that you would like to attend from the drop down menu.
- You may only change to an event that is currently listed. As much as we might like to return to your area next year, there is no guarantee that the venue will agree to have us back.
6. Select the date and time that you would like to run.
- You will be prompted to pay any difference in price from what you originally paid to what the new event costs for each participant.
7. Enter your credit card information to pay the transfer fee.
8. Click the green Submit button at the bottom of the page. You and your group will immediately be moved to the new event.
- Note: To process any transfer you are required to pay the difference in price from what you originally paid to what the event currently costs, per person. This is standard for every registration and we cannot waive this, as we must remain consistent with all participants.
Transfer “Need to Knows”:
- All requests must be submitted prior to the Transfer & Registration deadline listed on your location’s page. This date will be at 5pm CST on the Thursday before the event; please bring your confirmation email to the race showing you are registered (just incase).
- Only the person who paid for the original registration may complete a transfer.
- When completing a transfer your previous registration costs are automatically applied towards the new registration and you are only required to pay any difference in price (if the event has increased in price).All transfers between event days or wave times are free of charge and can be completed by editing your event information on EventSprout.com.
- Participants have had success selling registrations on Craigslist or posting registrations to our Facebook. If you are selling your registration, you will need to officially transfer the registration to the new recipient in EventSprout, or they will not be able to pick up the packet on site. Warrior Dash does not take any responsibility for transactions made between third parties.
- Red Frog Events reserves the right to change these policies and related fees at anytime.